Meeting Date: 5/2/2017
Location: Anchorage, AK
Scheduled for May 2–4, 2017, the 15th annual Climate Prediction Applications Science Workshop (CPASW) will bring together climate researchers, information producers, and users to share developments in the research and applications of climate predictions for societal decision-making.
CPASW 2017 will be held in Anchorage, the largest city in Alaska. Anchorage is nestled in the Alaska wilderness, and the picturesque natural scenery that envelopes it is enough of a reason why this unique city is a world-acclaimed destination. Apart from its network of attractions, Anchorage owns an interesting culture, colorful tradition and fascinating history that leads to an exciting and thrilling getaway. Learn more about Anchorage
Who should attend?
- Applied climatologists and scientists who use climate information
- Climate extension specialists and communicators of climate information
- Decision-makers who utilize climate predictions, products, and services
- Developers and providers of climate data, forecasts, applications, and tools
- Emergency management personnel
- Forestry, wildlife, and landscape conservation specialists
- Health community providers and researchers
- International organizations
- Social scientists who work with climate information users and stakeholders
- Water and natural resource managers
- Tribal leaders and community environmental and emergency preparedness coordinators