November 2-3, 2015
Join us for the 2015 Southwest Climate Summit where we'll drive Climate-Smart Conservation forward by bringing together managers and scientists from across the Southwest to:
- Discover emerging climate science
- Explore adaptive management
- Share Climate-Smart Conservation results
- Discuss management and policy responses
Click here to register for the Climate Summit.
The Climate Summit will feature presentations by leading thinkers, oral and poster sessions, and workshops designed to engage participants in building collaborative partnerships for resilient southwestern landscapes.
- Lynn Scarlett - Managing Director for Public Policy, The Nature Conservancy
- Ellie Cohen - President and CEO, Point Blue Conservation Science
- Glen MacDonald - Distinguished Professor, UC Los Angeles
- Ron Goode - Tribal Chairman of North Fork Mono Tribe
Sessions include collaborative climate science and management discussion on:
Southwest Ecosystems • Coastal Ecosystems • Freshwater Ecosystems • Montane and Forested Ecosystems • Rangelands and Arid Ecosystems Climate Adaptation Planning • Tribal Climate Adaptation Planning • Landscape Conservation Design • Decision Support for Adaptation Modeling • Which Climate Future? Temporal and Spatial Downscales • Management Relevant Climate Models • Effective Science-Management Partnership Models
*Poster abstracts are being accepted through September 28, 2015.